Monday, January 3, 2011

Let's talk mornings.

So yesterday I posted that I'd be linking up today for Weigh Loss Wednesday - yeah - that's because I thought yesterday was Tuesday!  Doh!  Anyhow - here's the for real post of the day!  :)  I used the prompt that Tiffany offered for The Blog Dare over at Bloggy Moms.


Do you have a morning routine?  I do for sure.  If its a day that hubby works then I get up at 5:30am and turn the heater up in the bathroom for him, iron his clothes, and drink a little coffee while surfing the web for a bit.  When he gets up at 6ish we chat for a minute and then I start his car while he gets in the shower. My little daycare guy comes at 6:20 and then he watches some tv while I drink another cup of coffee or two and do a little work on the computer until my little ones wake.
If hubby doesn't have to work then I still get up at 5:30am but then I just watch a little tv or surf the web while drinking my coffee and reveling in the silence of the house!  :)


Now don't get me wrong - if I need to I can get up and get going but I much rather the leisurely pace and am super lucky that so do my boys.  We like our slow and easy mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment